Season: Mid-March to Early-May
Our spring season runs Mid March to Early May.
Our strawberry U-Pik is now open!
Get your friends and family together and come on out for a pikin' good time! You can't beat fresh strawberries fresh from the vine. A great spring family activity and opportunity to show you kids where food comes from!
A few picking tips:
1. We provide buskets for picking that you are able to take home.
2. Be prepared to walk. You will not be able to drive in field.
3. Stay on your assigned rows.
4. Stay inside of flagged off area.
5. Don’t step or sit on beds or plants.
6. Don’t pick the blooms. They will be berries is 30 days!
7. No pets.
8. Bring your family and friends!
9. Take lots of pictures (and tag us)!
10. Most importantly, have fun!!
Tuesdays: 2 P.M. -5 P.M.
Thursdays: 2 P.M.- 5 P.M.
Saturdays: 8 A.M.- NOON
$10 /busket (1 gallon)